The Busy Dog Owner’s Guide to a Well-Mannered Pet
Twelve-Week Online Personal Coaching Program
Marilyn Mele, Instructor, Online Coach
When your dog is driving you crazy, sometimes a Helping Hand from an expert is all you need.
Dogs! You love them. However, love alone without mutual understanding won’t build a partnership.
Your dog always tries his best to be your friend. But dogs aren’t perfect, and neither are humans. Sometimes you both need a helping hand.
Have you ever felt like this?
- “My dog won’t listen to me when I call her to come in from outside! This is a big problem when I need to leave for work in the morning. What can I do?”
- “I can’t get my dog to stop____. When I yell NO, he stops for a few seconds, but when I walk away, he just starts up again! He knows he’s being bad!” (Fill in the blank with your choice- jumping, barking, getting on furniture, counter surfing, chewing on your stuff, etc., etc.)
- “I’m embarrassed to walk my dog in the neighborhood because he drags me down the street and jumps on everybody we meet. He needs the exercise, but it’s so stressful for me!”
- “My dog is driving me crazy, but I have a busy schedule and I can’t fit in a lot of additional time for dog training!”
But…what if your dog
- Walked nicely beside you on his leash and politely greeted strangers?
- Always came quickly to you when you called?
- Listened attentively when you asked him to do something?
- Was so well behaved that you were proud to take him everywhere?
Does that sound like too much to hope for? Don’t despair! Even if your dog has already learned some bad habits, he can absolutely learn new habits and good manners!
- Getting your dog to do something new and different does NOT mean that you have to work harder or spend more time on boring repetition!
- You can get more done in less time by leveraging the Power of Mini Lessons!
- Everyone needs a helping hand with some things from an expert. Online Coaching is your helping hand so you can save time, prevent confusion, and eliminate frustration.
- You can have fun training your dog! In fact, if you’re not having fun, then you’re doing it wrong!
The Busy Dog Owner’s Guide to a Well-Mannered Pet is a Twelve-week Online Coaching Program.
- It’s for dog owners with a busy schedule who also need expert help improving their dog’s behavior.
- You’ll create a manageable step-by-step training plan to achieve the best results for you and your dog.
- Because your coaching sessions are online, you can schedule them at a convenient time and enjoy the comfort and privacy of your own home.
- Training your dog at home eliminates the unnecessary distractions that make training harder than it should be.
- You’ll smoothly integrate dog training into your existing daily routine so that it doesn’t conflict with your busy life and your other commitments.
- Dog training is fun and easy when you leverage the Power of Mini-Lessons.
- You get twelve weeks of personal coaching so that you can ask questions, troubleshoot challenges, and feel confident about your dog’s progress.
- You’ll use a training system that’s tested, proven, and trusted by positive dog trainers worldwide. It’s supported by science and approved by millions of happy dogs!
- You’ll discover how simple psychology can rapidly change your dog’s attitude and behavior, without your ever using punishment.
- Your dog will learn essential foundation skills that are frequently overlooked. These include: impulse control, waiting for permission, accepting handing without resistance, improving body awareness, mind and body fitness, managing distractions, and getting a rapid response to cues for come, sit, down, wait.
- Your coaching is structured, but it’s also flexible so that you can get personal attention for the unexpected.
- The training is consistent yet it allows for adjustments because when you work with a dog, you must be organized; but you must also be ready to adapt when things don’t go as you planned.
- A “cookie-cutter” training approach doesn’t hold up over time because dog training is dynamic and ever-changing as dogs and people learn and improve.
How Does It Work?
Coaching sessions are held in online meetings and phone conversations.
- You will need your computer and internet access.
- We use an online meeting platform that lets you view my computer screen.
- That means that you have instant access to visuals like videos, pictures, and checklists that add clarity to the lesson.
- Before each session, you’ll send me a “prep form” to let me know how I can best help you in the upcoming session.
- Together we can view videos of your dog in action so that I can give you the most accurate training advice.
Personal online coaching sessions offer benefits that go far beyond physical classroom instruction.
- You receive personal attention to your needs in the convenience and privacy of your home.
- Flexible scheduling means you can choose a time that doesn’t conflict with other obligations.
- There’s no need to show up the same day and time every week.
What You Get in Your Online Coaching Program
- Six sixty-minute online coaching sessions
- Six thirty-minute follow up phone calls
- Feedback on videos of your dog along with training steps to solve the problem
- A Training Plan with manageable steps so that you have a clear vision of the results you want to achieve
- Checklists to help you keep track of your progress
- Study guides to help you get the most out of each lesson
- A recording of every coaching session so you can listen whenever you want
- Notes and a written summary following each coaching session.
- Email and text support for meeting reminders, bonus resources, and questions.
- Bonus: Early Bird coupon for access to my newest online dog training courses.
Ready to Learn More?
Find out if Virtual Coaching a good fit for you and your dog by answering a quick Survey.
After you complete the Survey, you’ll be eligible for a free session. Ask me anything!