Learn the basics of training your dog with positive reinforcement.
The Starter Program is ideal for someone who wants help with one or two specific things but does not require a comprehensive training course. We’ll focus on the selected training that best meets your needs. For best results, follow up with a complete training program.
If solving behavior problems on your own has left you feeling disappointed and frustrated, the Starter Program is designed to give you confidence and bring quick results. You’ll learn how to use simple tactics based on behavioral science to motivate your dog to respond willingly. You’ll feel confident about your training ability when you master a few simple principles and see big changes in your dog!
All training programs are available online only.
Here’s what you get:
- Four 60-minute weekly online lessons
- Two 30-minute Catch-up Q&A calls
- Video reviews of your dog’s training
- Email support
- Guaranteed renewable at the same price unlimited times.
- Lessons expire if they’re not used within three months.
- Lessons are held using Zoom, an online meeting platform. You will need an internet connection, a webcam, and a mic.
Pay with a credit card when you schedule your appointment.
What you can do first:
1. Request a 30-minute complimentary initial phone consultation.
- To request a complimentary phone consultation, message me here.
- Internet lessons require a webcam and mic and are best on a desktop, laptop, or tablet.
- I reserve your appointment time exclusively for you. Change or cancel at least 24 hours in advance. Except for true emergencies, you will be charged for last-minute cancellations.
- Text: 865-748-7668. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Submit the Dog Training Client Information Form.
Click here to submit your Client Profile: https://forms.gle/LjTCRvf5Sg5Zbxb76
3. Supply additional information about your pet: Submit a Canine Behavior Profile. (Optional)