Uncover the source of behavior challenges and design a plan to resolve them.
If you have some experience training a dog and now want to achieve better responsiveness and reliability from your dog, then this program is ideal for you. We identify areas that need attention and design a custom plan to address them. Your training features the importance of mindset, learning theory applied to dogs, and environmental influences on your dog’s behavior.
All training programs are available online only.
Here’s what you get:
- Six 60-minute online lessons
- Three 30-minute Catch-up Q&A Calls
- Video reviews of your dog’s training
- “Good Habits” online course
- Email support
- Guaranteed renewable at the same price unlimited times
- Lessons expire if they’re not used within four months
- Lessons are held using Zoom, an online meeting platform. You will need an internet connection, a webcam, and a mic.
A payment plan is available.
What you can do first:
1. Request a Complimentary Initial Phone Consultation
- To request a Complimentary Phone Consultation, message me here.
- Internet lessons require a webcam with mic and are best on a desktop, laptop, or tablet.
- I reserve your appointment time exclusively for you. Change or cancel at least 24 hours in advance. Except for true emergencies, you will be charged for last-minute cancellations.
- Text me at 865-748-7668. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Submit the Dog Training Client Information Form.
Click here to submit your Client Profile: https://forms.gle/LjTCRvf5Sg5Zbxb76
3. Supply additional information about your pet: Submit a Canine Behavior Profile. (Optional)