Uncover the source of behavior challenges and design a plan to resolve them.
If you have some experience training a dog and now want to achieve better responsiveness and reliability from your dog, then the Spotlight Program is ideal for you. We shine a bright light on areas that need attention and design a custom plan to address them. This training features the importance of owner mindset, learning theory applied to dogs, and environmental influences on your dog’s behavior.
All training programs are available online only.
Here’s what you get:
- Six 60-minute online lessons
- Three 30-minute Catch-up Q&A Calls
- Two video reviews of your dog’s behavior
- Phone/email support as needed
- Guaranteed renewable at the same price unlimited times
- Lessons expire if they’re not used within four months
- Lessons are held using Zoom, an online meeting platform. You will need an internet connection, a webcam, and a mic.
Pay with a credit card when you schedule your appointment.
What you can do now:
1. Request a Complimentary Initial Phone Consultation
- To request a Complimentary Phone Consultation, message me here.
- Internet lessons require a webcam with mic and are best on a desktop, laptop, or tablet.
- I reserve your appointment time exclusively for you. Change or cancel at least 24 hours in advance. Except for true emergencies, you will be charged for last-minute cancellations.
- Text me at 865-748-7668. Email me at email@example.com.
2. Submit the Dog Training Client Information Form.
Click here to submit your Client Profile: https://forms.gle/LjTCRvf5Sg5Zbxb76
3. Supply additional information about your pet: Submit a Canine Behavior Profile. (Optional)