If you are a dog parent committed to developing a happy cooperative family companion, then this program is perfect for you. It’s ideal for someone with a new puppy or a recently adopted dog. You’ll discover how to use positive behavior training to challenge your dog to solve problems. Training with games and challenges enriches the human-animal bond and adds excitement and fun to every lesson. Let your dog shine as a clever problem-solver.
All training programs are available online only.
Here’s what you get:
- Eight 60-minute weekly online lessons
- Four 30-minute Catch-up Q&A calls
- Weekly video reviews of your dog’s training at home
- Access to the “Good Habits” online course.
- Email support
- Guaranteed renewable at the same price unlimited times.
- Lessons expire if not used within six months
- Lessons are held using Zoom, an online meeting platform. You will need an internet connection, a webcam, and a mic.
What you can do now:
1. Request a Complimentary Initial Phone Consultation
- To request a Complimentary Phone Consultation, message me here.
- Internet lessons require a webcam with a mic. They’re best on a desktop, laptop, or tablet.
- I reserve your appointment time exclusively for you. Change or cancel at least 24 hours in advance. Except for true emergencies, you will be charged for last-minute cancellations.
- Text me at 865-748-7668. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Submit the Dog Training Client Information Form.
Click here to submit your Client Profile: https://forms.gle/LjTCRvf5Sg5Zbxb76
3. Supply additional information about your pet: Submit a Canine Behavior Profile. (Optional)