Let your dog shine as a clever problem-solver.
Dog owners committed to creating exceptional reliability will find a proven dog training system inside the Star Program. This training program is ideal for someone with a new puppy or a recently adopted rescue. If your dog training goals require some specialized training, then the Star Program is perfect for you. You’ll discover how to use positive behavior training to challenge your dog to solve problems. Training with games and challenges enriches the human-animal bond and adds excitement and fun to every lesson.
All training programs are available online only.
Here’s what you get:
- Eight 60-minute online lessons
- Four 30-minute Catch-up Q&A calls
- Three video reviews of your dog’s behavior
- Phone/email support as needed
- Guaranteed renewable at the same price unlimited times.
- Lessons expire if not used within six months
- Lessons are held using Zoom, an online meeting platform. You will need an internet connection, a webcam, and a mic.
Pay with a credit card when you schedule your appointment.
What you can do now:
1. Request a Complimentary Initial Phone Consultation
- To request a Complimentary Phone Consultation, message me here.
- Internet lessons require a webcam with a mic. They’re best on a desktop, laptop, or tablet.
- I reserve your appointment time exclusively for you. Change or cancel at least 24 hours in advance. Except for true emergencies, you will be charged for last-minute cancellations.
- Text me at 865-748-7668. Email me at email@example.com.
2. Submit the Dog Training Client Information Form.
Click here to submit your Client Profile: https://forms.gle/LjTCRvf5Sg5Zbxb76
3. Supply additional information about your pet: Submit a Canine Behavior Profile. (Optional)